Regulamin firmy webauto.de GmbH
§ 1 Area of application
- The following terms and conditions of the webauto.de GmbH, Germany, are valid for the use of the auto-m dealer area and the publication of vehicles at all auto-m websites (such as auto-m.com, .es, .it, .fr, pt, .ch, .at, .ba, .ro, .gr, .fi, .se, .co.uk, .be, .pl, .nl, .de, .no, .ie, .by, .lt, .hu).
§ 2 Permitted participants
- Participation at the auto-m dealer area is only permitted for commercial car dealers located in the European Union. Participation of car dealers from other countries will not be accepted.
§ 3 Duties of the car dealer
- Contact data
- The car dealer is committed to declare all contact details truly.
- The car dealer ist commited to complete his contact data in the dealer area after registration.
- The cars dealer must by accessible by telephone. At least one telephone has to be a landline connection. Telephone numbers out of the European Union are not permitted.
- Service telephone numbers by which the caller has to pay higher fees are not permitted.
- Vehicle data
- The car dealer is committed to declare all vehicle information truly and completey.
- The car dealer is committed to declare the vehicle price as gross value (including sales tax) including all price elements. The vehicle has to be available at this price at the point of sale.
- If the vehicle has a exchange engine it has to be declared. In this case the actual mileage of the vehicle has to be published.
- Sold vehicles or vehicles which are not available anymore must not be presented at auto-m.
§ 4 Prices
- Always the prices apply which are displayed in the auto-m "Dealer information"-area.
§ 5 Payment of the publication fee
- Only bank transfers with a minimum of 30 EUR via banks located in the European Union are accepted. Arising transfer expenses are taken by the car dealer.
- Other payment methods such as cheque or credit card and cash money transfers by services like Western Union, Escrow or MoneyGram are not accepted.
§ 6 Cancellation
- The car dealer can cancel the auto-m participation at any time by fax to +49 721 3542 111 under declaration of his auto-m customer number.
§ 7 webauto.de rights
- The webauto.de GmbH can delete or pause vehicle offers at any time, lock the access to the dealer area or delete an account completely without giving any reasons, particulary valid when data of the car dealer is not correct, not up to date or the dar dealer is suspected to use the account for fraud.
§ 8 webauto.de liability
- The webauto.de GmbH is not liable for wrong or uncomplete data of the car dealer.
- The webauto.de GmbH is not liable for the wrong presentation or translation of data of the car dealer.
- The webauto.de GmbH only makes the contact between the car dealer and the potential buyer and is not liable for further agreements between the car dealer and users of auto-m.
§ 9 Refund of credits
- At customer cancellation, account deletion or violation against § 5 no refunds of payments are taken.
§ 10 Miscellaneous
- Place of jurisdiction for all disputes is Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Any legal relations between the webauto.de GmbH and the customer are governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany
Managin Director: Fred Benz, Tim Ramms
Registered office: Karlsruhe
Register court: Amtsgericht Mannheim, HRB 109798
Sales tax identification number: DE 813402346
Tax number: 35007/06684
Karlsruhe (Germany), April 2011